Coyuchi Monterey Organic Duvet Cover - more colors
Inspired by the sparkling ripples and breaks along the Monterey coast, we designed this duvet with a dobby-woven pattern of concentric diamonds. Loomed of soft, yarn-dyed organic cotton, the textural weave makes it feel substantial but not heavy, for year-round comfort. The duvet is backed with organic cotton percale, so you can use it with or without a top sheet.
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India.
- GOTS certified - the world's leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- Duvet has an 8" interior flap, coconut shell buttons and inside ties.
- Sham sold individually.
- Made in a factory that recycles 98% of its wastewater.
- Dimensions W x L: King - 108"x92", Full/Queen - 92"x88"
- Made by Coyuchi
All of our organic cotton products are machine washable. We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach.
Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.