Our organic linen is woven from French flax, organically grown and processed using water-saving traditional methods. The classic chambray weave crosses white warp yarns that are dyed using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and to sensitive skin.
Even more absorbent and breathable than cotton, linen will keep you cooler and drier on warm nights and warmer when the nights turn cold. Woven to a sturdy 185 gsm weight, and garment washed for relaxed hand, it’s durable enough to dress the bed year-round and destined to become more supple with every wash.
- Linen is woven in Portugal from flax grown in France.
- GOTS certified - the world's leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- Sheet Set- includes one fitted and one flat sheet plus two pillowcases (one pillowcase for Twin set).
- Made by Coyuchi
- Cal King - Flat: 108"x106", Fitted: 72"x84"x15", Cases: 20"x40"
- King - Flat: 108"x106", Fitted: 78"x80"x15", Cases: 20"x40"
- Queen - Flat: 90"x106", Fitted: 60"x80"x15", Cases: 20"x32"
- Twin - Flat: 66"x106", Fitted: 39"x75"x15", Case: 20"x32"
Our linen is machine washable. We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Use a steamer as needed. Use a hot iron as needed.